There is just no way around it; moving is a miserable job. There is the big job of moving the furniture but as it turns out, that may be the simplest part of the whole process. I came across a terrific article from Houzz that details the entire process, how to get organized step by step. This allows you to step back from overwhelm and take this enormous task and break it down into manageable pieces.
Here are a few things this article covers:
- Your “virtual move”; backing up all your data and pictures
- Organizing and tagging all those cords that go with your computers and other devices
- Getting rid of things you haven’t used in a while
- Organization tips including color coded labels (great idea)
- Creating a stash or essentials you will need in your new home
- My favorite – creating a moving binder for all the details of your move
So take a look at the article and get organized before your next move.
You can find the article from Houzz Here...
Contact us at 502-592-0767 or fill out the convenient form below to find out how we can help.
Contact UsWe would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.