Investing in real estate is different than investing in Wall Street stocks. Stocks are speculative, and they’re also a “paper asset.” The stocks might go up and down but there isn’t much that can happen to the “financial instrument” itself (especially since they’re stored electronically instead of as stock certificates now). Real estate on the […]
Tag Archives | what-insurance-should-i-have-for-my-rental-property
Hear What Others Have To Say…
Innovative Property Solutions helped me out of what I thought was an impossible situation so that I could go on with my life. Thank You! -Jenny G.
Search This Site.
Where We Buy Houses
Louisville- Prospect - Goshen- Oldham County-
- Will Selling Cost You Money in Louisville ?
- Easy Ways to Get Started in Real Estate Investing in Louisville
- Using a Lease to Sell Your House For The Price You Want In Louisville !
- Pros and Cons of an Open House in Louisville | Innovative Property Solutions,
- Negotiation Tips for Selling Your Home in Louisville